CERTAINTY ONLINE SERIESAugust 13th - Advising Like Never Before
The event, community, insights and tools to build advice brands for the future
Certainty Online Event
Thursday, 13 August 2020
10AM – 2:30PM (Sydney Time)
(PLEASE NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE SYDNEY – SHORT BREAKS BETWEEN EACH SESSION – AGENDA SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Identify, Engage, and Deliver Valuable Comprehensive Advice like never before by leveraging proven advisory tools while learning alongside like-minded advisory teams.
10:00AM: IDENTIFYING VALUE
- Why & How Clients Engage Virtually
- Role Playing Valuable Conversations
- Panel of Experts
11:30AM NEW ADVICE CAPABILITIES
- What is Advising Like Never Before?
- The New Advice Trends – Opinions of three advice experts
- Panel of Practitioners: Virtual Debate: “Can Virtual Client Meetings provide same value as Face-to-Face?”
12:30PM: NEW ON-GOING VALUE PROPOSITIONS
- Valuable & Remote Client Engagements
- Role Play: Existing Clients: Positioning Enduring Value in Ongoing Years
- Panel of Experts: Learnings/Q&A
1:25PM: KEITH ABRAHAM – LEADERSHIP FOR ADVISERS & CLIENTS
- Introducing Award-Winning Speaker – Keith Abraham
- The Leadership Role for these times
- Engaged, Energised & Compelling Teams
- Mastering the ‘Next Normal’
2:15PM: APPLYING SESSION LEARNINGS
- Your Priorities
- Developing/Sharing Commitments
- Understanding what progress means for other firms
- The Follow-Up Offer
Each session had it’s own value and brought some new things we can all take away and learn.
Thanks for making the virtual event work. Overall it was very effective in delivering the message, time and cost effective too.
TOOLS You’ll NEED…
The following will assist your experience when joining live…
SHARPIE & PAPER
There will be time for your individual notes and drawing with pen & paper. You will also be asked to snap your notes and upload to share during the event.
HEADPHONES & MIC
We hearing you is as important as you hearing us. While there are always video & audio issues, your own headphones and ideally separate (non-computer) mic always helps. Smartphone earphones and mic are ideal.
Remote events are most effecitve when you can see the community as though you’re in a room together. One screen for your workspaces (we’re using MIRO & GoToWebinar) and another for faces. (Not mandatory of course).
Click on the link below to register.
10% of all Conference proceeds will be donated to the best unknown charity on our Northern Beaches – Streetwork – the last resort for growing numbers of lost, stressed kids.
Meet The Convenor
Founder - Certainty Advice Group
For nearly 30 years Jim has influenced, coached, and consulted to advisory firms across Australia. As founder of Certainty Advice Group, he leads a like-minded team of professional advisory firms seeking to create greater certainty for their clients. As an author, blogger, columnist, and keynote speaker, Jim is regularly called upon for his professional insights into the advice industry.
Get In Touch
We welcome your feedback, your questions, your suggestions, your recommendations & opinions regarding our August 13 Event…