Commencing 15, 16, 17 March 2022
The coming revolution for Australian advisory teams
At Certainty Advice Group we believe advisory teams are facing an impending revolution in how they successfully position and price valuable advice. In 2022, we are offering two approaches – our Pricing Academy & our Value Academy – for teams seeking to grow based on the value of client relationships. This video explains the opportunity for firms and our approaches.
Welcome to the future of financial advice – the consistent, specific and methodical achievement of client value without bias.
The 2022 Certainty Academies
THE PRICE ACADEMY
The tools to price valuable advice
- Provide proven proposition models that enable advisory teams to break the old value and pricing models from last century.
- Enable advisory teams to implement a consistent methodology advice proposition to identify why clients will pay, engage and re-engage in advice relationships.
- Shift from dependency upon pricing on ‘input’ of product or hourly rate pricing, to pricing on ‘output’ of client value.
- Increase the value, fees and quality of comprehensive client relationships.
What is involved...
- Pre-session contact to understand attendance objectives, team structure, client varieties, existing client models.
- Two seats at live 3-day event over March 15, 16, 17, 2022 at Manly Beach OR two seats at a virtual 3-day event over March 22, 23, 24, 2022
- 30-day post-session implementation support & forward plan contact.
- $5,750 + gst, payable on acceptance
THE VALUE ACADEMY
The skills to position & price valuable advice
Access all Pricing Academy tools PLUS...
- Stretch advisory teams beyond existing propositions, pricing zones and dependency on existing advisers.
- Support advisory teams to produce a unique value methodology to sustain and fund growth.
- Fortnightly coaching reviews of real client implementation to fast-track team skills, client engagement precedents and fee growth.
- Proven engagement models to adapt for each advisory team to fast track new value and pricing models.
- Provide advisory teams with direction, capabilities and confidence to build profitable and sustainable advice firms based purely upon the value delivered to clients.
What is involved...
- Creating a plan to achieve agree attendance objectives considering team structures, client varieties, and existing client models.
- Two seats at live 3-day event over March 15, 16, 17, 2022 at Manly Beach OR two seats at virtual 3-day event over March 22, 23, 24, 2022.
- 9-month (March – November) intensive implementation coaching and support to achieve agreed objectives.
- 12-month membership to Certainty community and events for two seats.
- $24,750 + gst, payable 33% on acceptance, remainder monthly instalments in advance
“Every Certainty event brings new insights on the power of value to grow our firm”
Donna Laverick – PRACTICE MANAGER
Acquira Wealth Partners, Gold Coast
“Millennial advisers need new models and standards like Certainty Advice, as their growth and careers will be built upon the value each of their clients’ experiences”
Samantha Albeiz – ADVISER
“The discussions in these programs provide needed insights rarely heard elsewhere in the industry.”
Paul Gilbey – PRINCIPAL
Hywood Partners, Perth
10% of all proceeds received will be donated to the best unknown charity on our Northern Beaches – Streetwork – the last resort for growing numbers of lost, stressed kids.
Meet The Convenor
Founder - Certainty Advice Group
Since 1989 Jim has influenced, and consulted to advisory firms across Australia. As founder of Certainty Advice Group, he acts primarily as facilitator for professionals seeking to build advice businesses to serve the broad best interests of clients.
He has published four books on advice, written industry white papers, judged industry awards, chaired practice management curriculum for higher education institutions, and has been granted by IP Australia and ACCC, Australia’s first professional financial advice certification standard for unconflicted advice – Certainty Advice.
Get In Touch
We welcome your questions regarding our 2022 offerings.