BOOK OUR MAY 2-DAY INTENSIVE NOW
Thursday 16 May
Friday 17 May
Attendance to this event is only open to Cultivating Advice Program members.
If you would like to know more about becoming a member of our Cultivating Advice Program,
please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next Cultivating Advice Quarterly Discovery Day and Intensive sessions are scheduled for Thursday 16th and Friday 17th May in Sydney.
These sessions are designed to leverage everyone's learnings, skillings, and experiences delivering their own approach to Certainty Advice.
Our Discovery Day is scheduled for Thursday 16 May and is designed for members of our community who:
- are still in their first year, or;
- those that are not getting as much practice of Discovery as they hoped; or
- new team members who join firms within our community who need/want exposure to the process, the thinking, and the group.
If you are an existing client there are no new charges to be involved apart from cost recovery in instances where additional people attend, apart from your engagement quota.
We hope that you can join us.
60 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Dress code for the session is smart business casual.
Cultivating Advice Discovery Day -
Please arrive for 9:30am for registration. We will start on the dot at 10am and finish for the day at 5:30pm.
Cultivating Advice Program Quarterly Intensive Session -
Please arrive for 8:30am for registration. We will start on the dot at 9am and finish for the day at 4pm.
Dinner on Thursday 16 May - 6.00pm
We invite you to join us for a dutch dinner following our Cultivating Advice Disovery Day. Dinner will start at 6pm-6:30pm. Once we have numbers we will set a reservation at a local restaurant here in Manly. All details will be sent to those that would like to join us.
- Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney - 11 Jamison Street, Sydney
- Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard - 7-9 York Street, Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street - 2 Bond Street, Sydney
- The York by Swiss-Belhotel - 5 York Street, Sydney
- The Westin Sydney - 1 Martin Place, Sydney
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney - 27 O'Connell Street, Sydney
- best way to transfer from airport to venue and accomodations
We recommend getting the airport train into Wynyard Station. It is quick and comes frequently approximately every 10 minutes. Once you have arrived at Wynyard Station it is a direct and quick walk to any of the apartments mentioned above.
Please note: we do not recommend taking a cab as traffic is heavy and the time-frame for this form of transportation can be lengthy.
60 Margaret Street
Sydney NSW 2000
CULTIVATING ADVICE PROGRAM
WHAT TO EXPECT