BOOK OUR FEBRUARY 2-DAY INTENSIVE NOW
Thursday 14 February
Friday 15 February
Attendance to this event is only open to Cultivating Advice Program members.
If you would like to know more about becoming a member of our Cultivating Advice Program,
please send us an email to email@example.com.
Our next Cultivating Advice Quarterly Discovery Day and Intensive sessions are scheduled for Thursday 14th and Friday 15th February in Manly.
These sessions are designed to leverage everyone's learnings, skillings, and experiences delivering their own approach to Certainty Advice.
Our Discovery Day is scheduled for Thursday 14 February and is designed for members of our community who:
- are still in their first year, or;
- those that are not getting as much practice of Discovery as they hoped; or
- new team members who join firms within our community who need/want exposure to the process, the thinking, and the group.
If you are an existing client there are no new charges to be involved apart from cost recovery in instances where additional people attend, apart from your engagement quota.
We hope that you can join us.
Novotel Manly Pacific
55 North Steyne, Manly NSW 2095
Dress code for the session is smart business casual.
Cultivating Advice Discovery Day -
Please arrive for 9:30am for registration. We will start on the dot at 10am and finish for the day at 5pm.
Cultivating Advice Program Quarterly Intensive Session -
Please arrive for 8:30am for registration. We will start on the dot at 9am and finish for the day at 4pm.
Dinner on Thursday 14 February - 6.00pm
We invite you to join us for a dutch dinner following our Cultivating Advice Disovery Day. Dinner will start at 6pm-6:30pm. Once we have numbers we will set a reservation at a local restaurant here in Manly. All details will be sent to those that would like to join us.
- Manly Paradise Apartments - 54 North Steyne, Manly
- Novotel Manly Pacific - 55 North Steyne, Manly
- The Sebel Manly Beach - 8/13 S Steyne, Manly
- Quest Manly - 54A West Esplanade, Manly
- Manly Beach Side Apartments - 33 Pittwater Rd, Manly
- Manly Surfside Apartments - 96 N Steyne, Manly
- Manly Lodge - 22 Victoria Parade, Manly
- best way to transfer from airport to Manly
We recommend getting the airport train into Circular Quay (right by the harbour). It is quick and comes frequently, approximately every 10 minutes. Once you have arrived at Circular Quay, catch the ferry into Manly Wharf. From here it is a direct and quick walk to any of the apartments mentioned above.
Please note: we do not recommend taking a cab as traffic is heavy and the time-frame for this form of transportation will be lengthy.
55 North Steyne
Manly NSW 2095
- Manly Wharf to Novotel Manly Pacific Hotel