For advisers seeking to...Grow with Certainty
Everything we do starts with a focus on delivering valuable financial advice.
We do this by continually developing our frameworks, our support and the skills of our growing community of advisory firms who wish to engage their clients purely on the value they deliver without any conflicting incentives.
The Certainty Standards aim is to make financial advice valuable for the majority of Australians, not a minority as it is today.
Now is the time to accelerate…
Financial Advice needs Leaders
ACCELERATE your approach to deliver valuable unconflicted financial advice in the post-Royal Commission, FASEA era. Australians need advice leaders more than ever.
Grow on value – don’t grow based upon hours charged or products but upon value delivered
Grow confidently – leverage the experiences of other firms like yours to determine your best next steps
Grow uniquely – for your clients, circumstances, situation, skills & objectives.
- One-on-one coaching
- Facilitating workshops
- Building principal advisory firms
- Value pricing
- Creating engagement documentation
- Leveraging advisory community learnings
- Maintaining Advisory Standards
- Building & curating the most practical & extensive online value advice curriculum available
“Certainty Advice sole focus is delivery of what our client values. This is a fundamental shift from how most of the advice industry works, which is the delivery of what the adviser considers is valuable. The difference in thinking, approach, focus and intent is huge, absolutely huge.”
“Certainty Advice is the most professional approach we’ve found for our accounting and financial planning teams to consistently help our clients achieve more in their lives”
Certainty Advice has been a lot of work. But that work has successfully engaged our whole team unlike before. Everyone is so much more involved in meetings, in client discussions, in support. Everyone better understands why our clients pay us. The dependency on key people is dropping as more team members confidently step up.
Cultivating Advice Program
- Weekly Community Roundtables
- Online training & access to all Cultivating Advice Frameworks
- Support via phone & online (email, chat, forums)
- Access to Cultivating Advice Community support forums
- Live online access to Quarterly Cultivating Advice Workshops
- Live coaching support
- Two seats at quarterly Cultivating Advice Workshops
- Reviewing Client Engagement Documentation
- Drafting Client Engagement Documentation
- Certainty Adviser Licence
Certainty Adviser LicenceFor Qualifying Members
- Monthly Certainty Circle Hookups
- Quarterly Business Planning Reviews
- Filming, Editing, Production of Certainty Advisers, Clients & Alliances
- Designing, Editing, Production of Certainty Research Papers
- Access to Certainty Threads – best practice precedents showing step-by-step delivery of Certainty Advice
- Three times a week Certainty Social Media community building
- Seat for Half-Yearly Certainty Conferences
- Pass Certainty Client file audits annually
- Licence to use of Certainty Adviser Logo & Certification
- (NB – Certainty Advisers also require a Cultivating Advice Membership)
** PRICE ON APPLICATION DEPENDING UPON NUMBER OF WORKSHOP SEATS, MEMBERSHIP LOGINS & CLIENT ENGAGEMENT SUPPORT
Join a unique community of advisory teams using Australia’s first professional financial advice standard to deliver the value your clients seek and build the firm you’ve always planned.