CERTAINTY INNOVATION DAY
A biannual event to accelerate the returns for firms engaging clients with Certainty Advice.
- Obtain latest map of Certainty Advice models, frameworks, tools & support mechanisms
- Identify & address specific implementation issues causing business performance gaps
- Share specific Certainty Advice subject matter experiences to advance business returns
- Advance understanding of latest Certainty Advice techniques and advice tools to improve leadership with clients, alliances, networks, and teams
- Identify any skills gaps in assessing, positioning, engaging, managing, pricing and delivering valuable advice
- Access a unique and diverse community of Certainty Advice advisory teams and variety of practical working advice models, to fast-track returns for clients and teams
- Inquire and analyse the implementation of Certainty Advice throughout a broad community of advisory teams to leverage, connect and relate other team’s experiences to better achieve their own ‘signature’ returns
- Share complex advisory and business projects to better manage and address business growth issues
- Share complex client projects to deliver greater value to clients and increase returns for advisory teams
- Gain broader exposure and awareness of the opportunities and challenges when converging multiple advice disciplines into a principal advice approach
- Improve connections with other advisory teams via collaborating on common topics and issues
- Innovation Days improve the learning about ourselves as advisers, leaders, team members and professionals
- Innovation Days broaden understanding of future business, career and professional potential and the steps to stretch existing returns
- The Day’s role plays, panel discussions, and group learning exercises helps crack any ingrained cultural, environmental and attitudinal learning blockages invisible while within the familiar surroundings of known team members, processes and clients
PLEASE NOTE – ALL TIMINGS ARE SYDNEY SUMMER TIME AND AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Objectives, Agenda, 2022 Business Trends & Community Introductions
CLIENT BREAKTHROUGHS – Mixed group session sharing client progress achieved that resulted in either small or large breakthroughs for clients.
BUSINESS & TEAM BREAKTHROUGHS – Mixed group session sharing business & team progress achieved by resulted in large (and small) business breakthroughs for Certainty Advice Teams.
KEY UPDATES – The modifications, updates and new Certainty materials, tools, training aides. Discussions include what is missing, aligned services, external complimentary Certainty add-ins and future releases.
KEYNOTE – Positioning You, Your Firm, & Value – Keith Abraham
There are few better communication educators than Keith Abraham. As the financial planning industry transforms, everyone needs a touch of Keith’s clarity, messaging and inspiration. He makes progress easier.
ADVISING SMEs – A panel led discussion on the components of “Planning” deliverables and value for SME Certainty Clients
TABLING FUTURE BREAKTHROUGHS – Future breakthroughs require support, courage and steps. These mixed group sessions are designed to share, discuss and identify relevant future breakthroughs for coming six & twelve months.
SESSION CLOSE & INFORMAL DISCUSSIONS – The Certainty Team host post-session drinks and refreshments.
Certainty Innovation Day?
Invitations to Certainty Innovation Day are for current Certainty Members and past participants who have implemented Certainty Advice. Send a query if you need more information to determine if Innovation Day or Membership is for you…