EXISTING CULTIVATING ADVICE WORKSHOP MEMBER FIRMS
Your seats for 14th May 2020 are allocated as per your existing Cultivating Advice Working Membership
Certainty ConferenceEarly Access Ticket (until 31st January 2020)
- $785 – Save $300 off regular ticket prices
- Preferred seating to 14th May event (if desired, you can nominate the types of firms you wish to be positioned with to best leverage the Panel Q&A sessions)
- Hard-copy of our latest book – Seeking Certainty – outlining the role and model for Certainty Client engagement
- Enjoy access to learn the insights, experiences, blockages and returns from advisory firms implementing comprehensive flat fee advice models
- Thank you – 10% of your fees will be donated to the best unknown charity on our Northern Beaches – Streework – providing stress-relieving mentoring for lost kids
- Venue in Sydney (TBA)
- (** excludes GST)
Should you be unable to attend this event, a substitute delegate is always welcome. A full refund will be made for cancellations made more than 20 business days prior to the event. Regrettably, no refunds can be made after that time. Circumstances may arise where this event may be cancelled or postponed, and in those instances, a full refund or credit will be offered.
DRAFT AGENDA – 14th MAY 2020
OUR 2020 Certainty Adviser Conference Theme is REVALUE. As from the above agenda (press download for your copy) all sessions are designed to share how Certainty Advisers are re-valuing & re-pricing their advice relationships annually purely based upon CLIENT VALUE. Revalue & reconnect with why you became an adviser, connect with other participants driven to implement similar value propositions, and understand your path to revalue your approach or fee in 2020 and beyond. These are the best of times for these conversations to deliver great advice and build great advice brands of the future.