Fast-track your career with Certainty – Current Opportunities
Stirling Financial Consulting located at the Greater Sydney area, is on the lookout for an experienced and motivated Financial Planner to take the principal advice role in their clients lives.
This is an exceptional opportunity to step into a reputable advice firm with a well-established client base as a Financial Consultant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Building trusting relationships with clients, gaining an understanding of their current financial situation as well as their main goals for the future
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with the other professionals and stakeholders working with your clients
- Developing and implementing client specific strategies and plans and preparing accurate advice documents (SoA, RoA, strategy papers)
- Monitoring financial markets and economic conditions
- Preparing and reviewing cashflow models
- Writing file notes and maintaining other client records in accordance with compliance requirements
- Actively participate in the firms pricing committee
- Assist in the development of systems and process improvement to increase efficiencies
- Ensure the privacy and integrity of client information is recorded and stored following all legislative and company policies
- Look for opportunities within the market to build and develop new business
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management, economics, or related field
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Financial planner, with demonstrated ability to analyse financial data accurately
- Be able to build effective, trusting relationships internally and externally
- Be a clear and confident communicator who easily builds rapport and understands client’s circumstances, surroundings, lifestyle and goals
- Demonstrate exceptional time management skills, able to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and have advanced knowledge of XPlan
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Have strong business acumen
- Have a flexible approach to work, demonstrating resilience and ability to rapidly adapt to change
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Warners Bay NSW
FinBiz Advisers located at Warners Bay, is searching for an experienced, confident and motivated professional to join their team.
The team at Finbiz Advisers are focused on helping their clients achieve more in order to meet their financial and business goals.
They provide holistic advice to their clients, so while you will be involved in preparing and reviewing compliance work, you will also have the opportunity to be more closely involved with clients to ensure you keep them on track with their strategy and goals.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Great company culture – vibrant, supportive team environment
- Open planned office – modern, light airy office in Warners Bay
- Educational Opportunities – great on the job training providing an environment for you to learn and grow personally
- Diversity – their advice offering covers business, tax, management, SMSF, risk, investments, and financial planning. They are not limited to being labelled as accountants or financial planners – they are advisers.
- Flexibility – they would like someone who can work 5 days per week however hours are flexible and negotiable.
- Birthday leave – an extra day off each year to celebrate your special day!
Working closely with the clients to achieve their goals, you will nurture and develop ongoing relationships and take responsibility for these clients. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Client management and meetings
- Preparation and review of compliance tasks such as:
- Quarterly and monthly BAS / IAS
- Tax returns
- Payroll tax
- Financial Statements
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Monthly Management Reporting and analysis
- Tax planning
- Tax and Business advice
- Budgets and cash flows
- Degree qualified with CPA or CA designation or working towards
- Minimum 4 years Business Services experience
- Confidence and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (including Xero and Microsoft Office programmes)
- Positive attitude and ability to show initiative
- Desire to learn and grow
How to apply:
If you think this role was made for you, and you would enjoy being a member of our team, apply today!
Applications close Sunday 18th December.
Stay tuned. More opportunities will be listed upon their availability.