Fast-track your career with Certainty – Career opportunities
Tailored, strategic consulting and planning to help you and your business find the quickest path to growth and returns.
Warners Bay NSW
FinBiz Advisers located at Warners Bay, is searching for an experienced, confident and motivated professional to join their team.
The team at Finbiz Advisers are focused on helping their clients achieve more in order to meet their financial and business goals.
They provide holistic advice to their clients, so while you will be involved in preparing and reviewing compliance work, you will also have the opportunity to be more closely involved with clients to ensure you keep them on track with their strategy and goals.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Great company culture – vibrant, supportive team environment
- Open planned office – modern, light airy office in Warners Bay
- Educational Opportunities – great on the job training providing an environment for you to learn and grow personally
- Diversity – their advice offering covers business, tax, management, SMSF, risk, investments, and financial planning. They are not limited to being labelled as accountants or financial planners – they are advisers.
- Flexibility – they would like someone who can work 5 days per week however hours are flexible and negotiable.
- Birthday leave – an extra day off each year to celebrate your special day!
Working closely with the clients to achieve their goals, you will nurture and develop ongoing relationships and take responsibility for these clients. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Client management and meetings
- Preparation and review of compliance tasks such as:
- Quarterly and monthly BAS / IAS
- Tax returns
- Payroll tax
- Financial Statements
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Monthly Management Reporting and analysis
- Tax planning
- Tax and Business advice
- Budgets and cash flows
- Degree qualified with CPA or CA designation or working towards
- Minimum 4 years Business Services experience
- Confidence and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (including Xero and Microsoft Office programmes)
- Positive attitude and ability to show initiative
- Desire to learn and grow
How to apply:
If you think this role was made for you, and you would enjoy being a member of our team, apply today!
Applications close Sunday 18th December.
Stay tuned. More opportunities will be listed upon their availability.